BiomedRx Optimum Formula Woman™ is the only woman’s high potency full spectrum multiple vitamin mineral supplement to contain 56 nutrients including those most important for today’s woman such as calcium (for bone health), iron (for healthy red blood cells), beta-carotene, biotin (for nail and hair health), gamma linolenic acid from evening primrose oil, octacosanol, grape seed extract (a free radical scavenger important for maintaining capillary strength) and vegetarian digestive enzymes.*
• BiomedRx Optimal Formula Woman™ is specifically designed to include nutrients vital to women’s unique needs.*
• Calcium: Studies indicate that 80% of all American women are deficient in calcium. Women contains 100% of the RDA for Calcium.
• Beta carotene: The FDA has made the following recommendation: “Women of childbearing age are advised to choose fortified foods that contain Vitamin A in the form of beta carotene rather than preformed Vitamin A, whenever possible.” Woman follows that recommendation by providing 15,000 IU of beta carotene.*
• L-Cysteine, L-Glutamine and DL-Methionine are amino acids that are necessary for increased mental energy. They are in the pure crystalline form for immediate assimilation by the body.*
• Gamma Linolenic Acid is an essential fatty acid that is necessary for the production of hormone-like substances in the body known as prostaglandins, in particular prostaglandins from the E1 Series or PGE1. Aging, stress, PMS and obesity have all been associated with low levels of PGE1 in the body.*
• Octacosanol supports endurance, stamina and strength.*
• Grape Seed Extract is a rich source of a group of water-soluble bioflavonoids known as proanthocyanidins (PCOs). Grape Seed Extract is guaranteed to yield 95% PCOs.* PCOs are potent free radical scavengers and have also been shown to strengthen capillaries.* Bruising, varicose veins and abnormal menstrual bleeding are associated with weak capillaries.
• Vegetarian Digestive Enzymes: A proprietary blend of vegetarian digestive enzymes that aid the body in digesting and absorbing food nutrients.* Supplement
Facts Serving Size: 2 Tablets Amount Per Serving Vitamin A (100% Beta Carotene) 7,500 IU Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid and Ca Ascorbate) 500 mg Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 200 IU Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) 200 IU Vitamin K1 (Phytonadione) 2.5 mcg Thiamin 35 mg Riboflavin 35 mg Niacin (as Niacinamide & Niacin) 35 mg Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl and Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate) 35 mg Folic Acid 250 mcg Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 35 mcg Biotin 300 mcg Pantothenic Acid (as Ca Pantothenate) 35 mg Calcium (as Ca Carbonate and Ca Citrate) 500 mg Iron (as Fe Aspartate, Fe Glycinate & Fe Fumarate) 9 mg Iodine (from kelp) 35 mcg Magnesium (as Mg Carbonate) 180 mg Zinc (as Zn Gluconate) 10 mg Selenium (as Se AAC & Selenomethionine) 25 mcg
Copper (as Cu AAC) 0.025 mg Manganese (as Mn Gluconate) 2.5 mg Chromium (as Cr Polynicotinate)† 25 mcg Molybdenum (as Mo AAC) 25 mcg Potassium (as K Citrate) 25 mg Boron (as B AAC) 0.5 mg Nickel (as Ni Sulfate) 0.25 mcg Silicon (from Horsetail Rush) 3 mg Vanadium (as Vanadyl Sulfate) 10 mcg Choline (as Choline Citrate & Bitartrate) 35 mg Inositol 35 mg PABA (Para-aminobenzoic acid) 35 mg L-Cysteine (Enteric Coated) 50 mg L-Glutamine 50 mg DL-Methionine (Enteric Coated) 50 mg L-Aspartic Acid 75 mg Octacosanol (from sugar cane) 500 mcg Soy Lecithin 50 mg Grape Seed Extract 10 mg Gamma Linolenic Acid (from primrose oil) 5 mg RNA (ribonucleic acid) 5 mg Mixed Citrus Bioflavonoids 100 mg Hesperidin 12.5 mg Rutin 12.5 mg Pectin 12.5 mg Betaine Hydrochloride 10 mg Bromelain 2 mg Papain 2 mg Cellulase Enzymes 2 mg A proprietary blend of vegetarian enzymes: amylase, protease, lipase, hemicellulase, and lactase 8 mg
†ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. Other ingredients: stearic acid, cellulose, calcium stearate, silicon dioxide, pharmaceutical glaze.